ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to Clios.. My New 172

172 Monaco
Hay,

Wel i joined a while ago with the thought that i really wanted a clio sport and i have just left a deposit with a guy to pick up next weekend heres some pics..

i have ideas already but u have to wait for them...

Is already lowered 40mmmm and LongLife Exhaust

Clio025.jpg

Clio011.jpg

Clio014.jpg

Clio002.jpg

exhaust1.gif

exhaust.gif

HOPE U LIKE!!

cheers

Elliott

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
looks nice fella get some clear indicators, spray the rims black job done

172 Monaco
Rims and interiour bits goin nissan Gray.. Carbon dimonds being sorted and Fog Covers, Full sound system sorted, Engine bay getting worked over and then when i can afford it Coilovers and New wheels.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks nice, got thr gangsta lean going on witht the seats

Flame Red Delight
haha ^ easily pisched off then arent you :D

i see you were looking for a 182 what happened to that idea then?

172 Monaco
haha ^ easily pisched off then arent you :D

i see you were looking for a 182 what happened to that idea then?

it went out the door when i found a clio 172 near me up for £4600 then with some banter i got it down to £3200 not a bad price i dont think

172 Cup
Another nice looking Monaco, did some serious haggling there getting £1400 off, does it need some work done to it? need to get my side indicators!

172 Monaco
Another nice looking Monaco, did some serious haggling there getting £1400 off, does it need some work done to it? need to get my side indicators!

nope nothing wrong with it at all!!! lol

um. its at 45k and hasnt had the cambelt done should i get it done? he said he was told 60k

nice, same as me, an 02 monaco, best colour in my opinion!!!
sell me the wheels tho!!!! lol

also maybe an exhasut trim off a 182 around ur backbox?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Get the cambelt done sharpish mate, it's 60k or 5 years so it's overdue.

Still a bargain though, lovely colour. Your plans sound nice, but don't overdo it!