ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back to cliosport.net at last.

182 FF
Hi every one just thought id put a post up cause i havnt been on the forum for ages. i used to own a clio 182 pic below:
DSC00081.jpg

but unfortunatly i made the mistake of getting rid of my pride and joy. since then i have had a few different cars and ive payed a few depts off so i thought it was about time to get another clio. ( this time with a smaller buget though. I have just got my self a w reg 172 with only 61 k on the clock and full service history and a few mod's exhaust etc. for a pretty good price because the front bumper needs re-spraying. let me know what ya think.
IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg

She just needs abit of tidying up, the alloys refurbing, decent tires(bugets atm) and she will be spot on. Im not a big fan of the magnex. I think a yozzasport will be on my wish list. Let me know what you think.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nice upgrade from the 182...!

K-tec super sport has to be a shout, got mine on and its damn good!

Is she titanium or Iceberg?

182 FF
cheers for the comments. im not sure if its iceberg or titanium yet.lol only had it 1 day. its just as fun as my 182 and i cant tell the difference in speed really either. suppose there wouldnt be much in it any way. its got a few marks here and there but ill make it a minter.

182 FF
i had a seat ibiza 1.8t remapped a old golf vr6 and a golf mk4 gti turbo remapped. the seat was faster than the clio's but nothing handles like the clio and nothing is as fun.