ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back with internet, alot has changed

well due to moving back up to leeds but having a new house (and virgin being the s**ttest company ever to grace us with "service") i havent been on here for a while.

alot has changed. i have been through a phase of complete dispair with the car;

due to a steering problem the thing shakes from the front wheels. still no idea what it is.
due to a flat piece of water on the M62 i span the car.
due to a motorway maintenance monkey the car is covered in sprayed up mud.
due to leeds f**king chavs i have new windows, am out 100 quid excess and 175 quid out for the satnav they stole.

so the car has gone from being its clean machine self, loved, cared for etc etc, to this;

DSC00164.gif

DSC00165.gif

DSC00166.gif

DSC00167.gif

DSC00168.gif

DSC00169.gif

DSC00170.gif

DSC00171.gif

DSC00172.gif

the dent the kind tw*ts also left me

DSC00173.gif

DSC00174.gif

DSC00175.gif

DSC00176.gif

however i decided today that i would stop moping around and pull my finger out. fully cleaned inside and out, engine bay included. shes going to go to RStunin at somepoint to get the man that is paul to have a look at her "shake" problem, and i met janie in her v6 with her other half on the way back from a track day yesterday near alton park so have the number of a good but discounted body repair shop.

she'll be back soon!! its good to be back on CS :)

p.s christopher, now i have internet those late night banter sessions are back ;);)

jamie

p.s, not wanting to big myself up here but i have about 35 PMs, so those who have not had answers/replies, i will be on to them asap

jamie

christ jamie, hope it all gets sorted...need to catch up sometime mate, got ur voicemails too late :( mikeys gona come and get it sometime i think though

cheers guys, yeah i need to get back at the weeknds earlier jords mate, get some springbock pub banter going

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
The shake will be that 1.2 blender trying to shake itself free. It's a sign you should fit a 2.0.

M

mini-valver

DUUUDDDDEEEE. Absolutley gutting. When I had my windows smashed and bonnet keyed from light to light, I wanted to cry. Chin up though fella, at least when it's fixed it will be as mint as you wanted it to start with and any niggles will be sorted.

Have to catch up for a beer sometime. Keep smiling bud :)

lol len

cheers dave mate, yeah a beer is defo in order, but im not driving to leeds from the pub at night, last time i did that i span!!

jamie

M

mini-valver

It's justice for f**king off so early ;)
I'll be in Leeds next saturday with my brother so if you're around, drop me a PM!

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
people who cause damage like that should be tortured, castrated and hung.
Good to see your not giving up tho :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Seems like you've not had much luck with it these last few weeks fella :dead:
Good to hear you've got your chin up though :)
Decided to keep it now?

no mate, its being sold once i get it back to normal

which is a complete lie because once i have it back, PC it, drive it i will probs love it so much and dump a 2l lump in ;)

jamie

M

mini-valver

no mate, its being sold once i get it back to normal

which is a complete lie because once i have it back, PC it, drive it i will probs love it so much and dump a 2l lump in ;)

jamie

Agree with the latter. You'l regret it so much if you sell up.:nono:

Gutting,

Jamie if your in Leeds, ill take to an amazing bodyshop who i'm mates with, he'll sort it cheaply for us and be a top job. You've seen my boot have'nt you.

ring me, we'll get it sorted.

M

mini-valver

Russ, I'm in Leeds next saturday, any chance of sorting that strutbrace? I miss my £60, lol.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Absolutly gutted for you mate. Really like this car!!!Get it sorted and you won't want to sell it. Been a while since you came to a meet. Sounds like a plan to go to the pub for a catch up.

Jams

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
jamie, next time your home give me a shout and ill pop over and give you a slap for letting it get like that!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ the late night banter sessions...

you missed a corker the other day mate! we raided her photobucket and everything. filth. :approve:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Real shame to see it like that so soon after it was spot on, look foward to seeing it back to it's former self.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah man it sucks seeing the car like that, you and jordan seem to have real bad luck these days :( Hope you get it sorted soon fella and defo have to go to pub sometime soon.