ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad boy bonnet

bad boy bonnet has annoyed got any experience? has anyone done it thier clio?

i went to a body shop today and they told me they have to look into to see if they are able to do it on a clio.

cheers peeps

Ive got one on mine.. Mk1, Phase3 though so rounded headlights.. took a lot of work getting it right cus my headlights are rounded!

Daz.

My mate did it.. he does all bodywork and stuff.. getting it ready to paint took about 26 hours.. so depending on how much it is per hour...

Daz.

Welded on metal, shaped round headlights... then something else, could be lead filler then filler to make it perfectly smooth.

Then you move the bonnet forward a bit using washers or something..

Dunno about Mk1, Phase1/2 cus the headlights arnt rounded like mine so might be a bit easier?

Daz.

That red valver looks mint.....and was that a 4.5" slash cut KTR exhuast on it, Ive got me one of those too! :D

ive got one and my mate did his clio a week or so ago, didnt take him to long and looks good, i would be willing to producea few of these bonnets for people (non 16v) if anyone is interested, PM me with an offer and ill see wot i can sort,

james

also im from derbyshire

Took ages on mine because the metal has to be shaped to fit round headlight..

Also then you got the welding, trying it to see if it fits ok, whatever filling to get it 100% smooth.. can take a while.

Daz.