ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BAD BOY RENAULT LMAO

Cliosport 197
why dont you all f****ing grow up and stop criticising anything anyone else says.

Were all clio owners so lets not let this forum turn to ***t!

Last edited:
  Yozza'd Titanium 182
lol and the way he emphasises the 2! as if that makes all the difference...it probably isnt even running that anyway, and a 5 running 180bhp would obviously be a hell of a lot lighter anyway! prat! think 54dynamique has got it spot on lol

it was a joke

ownage gets carried out daily on this one, he feeds off it

i dont know you james and already i dont like you... i didnt think i'd ever be like that!

this thread needs to vanish

Pmsl @ all of this, deary me !! Pics of the 182 in the garage please.

In all seriousness a 5gtt with 180 bhp will shat on a 182 big time. I still love the old 5's de chavved & brought back to it's former glory the blue one would be nice.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
PMSL @ This!

This is what i call abit of self ownage, lol

2thumbs - no im 21 in a matter of days
welsharab - get over it, if you dont like me dnt talk to me
mattjk - lol i get it all the time, donsnt bother me in the SLIGHTEST afterall i am litrally talking to words on a computer

ValverInBits
alex-avfc said:
lol and the way he emphasises the 2! as if that makes all the difference...it probably isnt even running that anyway, and a 5 running 180bhp would obviously be a hell of a lot lighter anyway! prat! think 54dynamique has got it spot on lol

it was a joke

It's not funny.

.J.a.m.e.s. said:
yes i have, its in my garage at home... just cant drive it til im 21

Why lie? That's not funny either.

Lock this and start dishing infractions for poor taste:rolleyes:

astra coupe on coilovers
i love this forum its full of planks lmao james you keep owning yourself id keep quite ;) i have a monaro vxr in the garage not allowed to drive it till im 30 ;) lmao

why dont you all f****ing grow up and stop criticising anything anyone else says.

Were all clio owners so lets not let this forum turn to ***t!

Just give as good as you get.
Every site has key board warriors and t***s :)

I LOVE Them gives me a reason to come on here and get entertained by.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ Your an idiot who obviously thrives on the fact he's classed as the village idiot.

Just get a life mate, you'll be liked alot more if you don't constantly act the fool.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Im not bothered if im liked....

im not been funny but all i did was post up sum pics of a car that I.M.P.O was a shed

As for this thread in not posting in it again and if it makes you happy il stop "acting the fool"

Titanium 182

im not been funny but all i did was post up sum pics of a car that I.M.P.O was a shed

As for this thread in not posting in it again and if it makes you happy il stop "acting the fool"

Sorry but

:lolup:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

No you didn't. YOu told us all you had a 182 sat in the garage which you couldn't drive until you was 21, which you then later admitted was a lie, and then you wonder why everybody scrutinises everything you say.