ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad question again(head unit)

ive done a search but dont get what im looking for.im going to change my head unit in my 182 for my pioneer one what will i need? i know i need a cable for the steering wheel controls but do i need a pioneer to renault cable and a face plate thing.i hope i get answers cos i want to get it done before xmas thanks for all the replys :D

phone your nearest dealer, they will tell you the part number for the cables you require

i dont have the information to hand

alternatively, have a look on CAD and they have both cables required on there

ive done it now but i cant get the ariel in think i need a different cable for it.it was hard work cos the cables at the back kept pushing the cd player back out so when i tried taking it out again the clips bent so i had take half the dash to bits :( but its ok now i used knitting needles to get the standard head unit out

Ph-Sold!

Halfords sell an adaptor for the ariel, needed it for my pioneer and alpine HUs, only a few quid mate.