ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badboy bonnet

350z & 16v Maxi

Mine cost me £50 as i didnt pay to get it painted it was the insurance. Just get a good back street welder to weld the plates on and get the bonnet sprayed. Easy.

Cheers for the help peeps, but me need sum more info than that can ne1 still help me out Plzz.

Dunno wat makes a bad boy bonnet all i know is that it makes the car look Wicked and completely different!:D

Its alright mate, thing is it may look nice on the outside but it is still a dirty diesel!!! It was at Maxpower live in the top 100, he reckons some engine tuning company can get 200bhp out of the 1.9td engine!! Also try 01767691400, they are relatively new but are very good a few people on here have had work done there.

Yeah, pug does look nice (not so sure about rear bumber tho) and 200bhp! from that 90bhp 1.9td ?? Nice !! Hmm, maybe I should have kept my 306DTurbo !

weld on bis then spray it? YIKES

if your talking about the newer model clio then the work is fairly extensive and our bodyshop had just done one to perfection. keeping the shape of the bonnet and then losing the lines into the badboy is hard work but the one we just did is awesome, ill post pics asap.

typekstyling is based in leatherhead (junc 9 m25)and can be contacted on http://www.typekstyling.co.ukwww.typekstyling.co.uk, phone number is on there.

give em a call and say your from cliosport and matt sent ya, chances are i may even be at the workshop when u call.

regards

matt

just re-readinug, if its an earlier model then the job is more straightforward, this will obviously reflect in the price, give a ring :)

Cheers Matt rung up 2day the price is really good but its the distance im in leeds so it will take me around 3 half hours to come down:eek: but if i was closer i would definately get it down!

Does any1 know the MOT implications of having a bad bonnet? If it reduces the amount of light or alters the angle etc then ive heard it can be illegal.

I know most MOT places prob would pass it but im just thinkin bout when you get a arsehole copper.....

Mine went through the MOT fine and Ive been pulled over before and the police have never mentioned it! Might be cause Im a girl though!!! we seem to get away with things a bit more!:)

190 BHP Willy 2

Your not wrong there Mel!!

My g/f got pulled for speeding in my car 73 in a 60, anyway, she got out the car and the copper stopped in his tracks when he see a slim girl with long blonde hair standing there. He gave her a talking to and sent her on her way. She said though the way he started marching up to the car had it of been me standing there hed of nicked me.

Ive gotta grow my hair ;)

Scott