ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ball joints needed

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I'm trying to find somewhere that sells ball joints for a ph1 172.

I tried my local motor factors but they don't do them.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells these as renault don't sell the ball joints seperate.

I'm not a tight arse who won't buy a full bottom arm, I have a plan.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I'm not tight enough to buy second hand lol

I will try a garage if I don't get a one myself but I don't need it fitted as I have everything else off the car ready to fit it up

Mondeo TDCI 130
Our local motor factors sell them for a 172, we try to fit complete arms, but someone just wanted joints a couple of months ago! about £8 each!

if the inner bushes are OK and you only need to replace the balljoint, why spend £50 on a new arm when you can buy a balljoint for less than a tenner? i know what i'll be doing once mine start knocking.

can you buy the bushes separately btw?

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Well I have some bottom arms but I wanted to replace everything so I've had them powder coated and fitted polyflex bushes so the ball joints are the last bit I need before I can fit them

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I got 2 today from Euro Car Parts, had to take the 1st lot back cause they were slightly different. All fitted now though

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I've forgot now mate, they had both in stock though. Might be best to get both and take back the ones you don't need