ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank Holiday Drive! :)

1.6 16v
Its been a lovely day today in Derbyshire so me and misses when for a drive to Matlock and the Darley Dales! Here are a few photos.

Shame the car was dirty tho, there was sand in the rain saturday night :(

Small152.jpg

Small151.jpg

Small153.jpg

Small154.jpg

Small155.jpg

Small156.jpg

Small150.jpg

Cheers for looking, Steve

Agree on the sand in the rain, my cars a state! Looking good buddy how are you findign the extra power of the 1.6?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car lad!

Had to give mine a good going over today because of that rain.

1.6 16v
Car looks well mate, cant see the muck! :D

very nice! yeah....no muck there!

Looks really nice, can't tell there's dirt on it :)

These photos do hide the muck, but honestly its dirty lol

Agree on the sand in the rain, my cars a state! Looking good buddy how are you findign the extra power of the 1.6?

Like the extra power, much prefer the 1.6 to the 1.2. I here the weathers meant to be nice for this week, so iam going to have to wash that off asap! :)

very tidy!...how much is it lowered by ?

-60mm on Suspension Kit

Cheers Steve

Partner's Astra SRi
Not just my car that was covered in sandt stuff after it rained then. Lol! Not that you can see it in the pics. Very nice!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aaaahhhh That would explain why the 3 cars I washed on Saturday and then went off to 3 places all ended up so filthy on Sunday!!

Car looks spot on mate, very tidy example

1.6 16v
Not going to do much more to it tbh, Mite put my exhaust on if it will fit, and just tidy a few things up. Only the bumpers and roof to PC still and passenger wing. Then its cleaning archs etc.

Dont want to spend lots more money on the clio tho. :) Need to get saving.

Steve

Black PH2 172 FF
Very nice mate,

But....

You opened the sunroof !!!!!!!!

Expect about a month of creaking now (Used to in my old Dynamique ;))