ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday mods pearl white.

1.2 16v Dynamique
This is my first post on these forums :) so i hope it's in the right section. i'm sure it is though.

I've been think about doing it for sometime and yesterday seemed to be the best time to do this. So i started taking the center part of the dash out it was going fine until i couldn't get the air con section out of the dash. until i realised i had to take two screws out the top and it just droped out.

So when i got all the dash out i got everything ready to be painted pearl white like my alloys. right now they are on my table finished ready to be installed. I just can't wait.

opinions on pearl white center dash?.

1.2 16v Dynamique
IMG00149-20100830-1342.gif

IMG00151-20100830-1626.gif

IMG00153-20100831-1115.gif

here are photos

Mk5 golf gti
I think you would of got away with it if you did just the dash strips

Doesnt work the way you have done it

only my opinion of course :rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

+1

Doesn't work, too much white, dash strips white look good, but not the centre console... only flocked looks good!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
it does work. photo's don't give it justise was you can't see the peral white.

We're not talking about the pearl white, its the white in general! Doesn't go well with the rest of the dash!

But anyway, judging by one of ur pics, it looks like you've only used 'gloss white' which isn't pearl white.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks like something you'd see in some pikey's Corsa B, about ten years ago.

Stick to just the dash strips.

Stagecoach Ticket
LOL at painting the headunit!

Each to there own buddy not somthing iam into looks like you have done a good job on it though. Out of interest what colour is the car?