ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain £37 Karcher deal from Tesco

Abarth 500 Essesse
Thats the one they were giving away with the insurance for the last couple of months, must have sh*t loads of the things left then!

1.2 Extreme
Anyone used one? For that price its worth a shot. Would a foam lance work with this fitting?

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
just ordered and picking up wednesday!
already have a small karcher with foam gun and was gonna get lance for £30! so got this instead.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Was looking at this one in homebase the other week!

Cheers!
We're all picking them up weds!

browno

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at this rate there'll be queues in every tesco branch on Weds with folks picking up their karchers, and water pressure across the country will drop an hour later as we all try them out!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Are these any good? ive been looking for somthing like this as i spend best part of 2hrs with a bucket and sponge most weekends on the cars,

Would i need anything else with the Karcher to get that foam effect? And can you use normal car shampoo i normally use Maguires gold.

Cheers!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
^^ Cheers fella wheres best to get one any idea? BTW do you jsut use normal shampoo like Maguiers gold class?

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
^^ Fantastic mate!

Ill be ordering one before the weekend then!

Hopfully i can use this Maguiers ive got here to only bought it last week! £20 quid :mad:

1.2 Extreme
Gutted thought it was a proper bargain! Never mind only paid 2 sterling more so its not that bad.

Have you had a chance to use it? Any opinions?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Got mine today, looks alright for the price, just need a snow lance to try it out now,

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
they must have sold out as the link is no longer in use.

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Crap wanted two of these just tryed it and best i can get them too is 188 for the two!

Anywhere else i can get them lads?