ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bargains?!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Vantage
the only time i ever seen one of these was in a magazine like 3 years ago

but never seen one of them around before...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4
Theres a 6ltr W12 one of these in Stratford-on-Avon that I saw filling up. He was there for a long time.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
really good cars, we have had a few in, as said a 2nd hand bargain, and the amount of toys in them is crazy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a passat W12 before, I just thought it was badged up & had a few exhausts put on it (it had four pipes iirc) I googles it, up & found that they made them.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
W12 is the one to have - something tells me someone googled these after watching a re-run on Dave!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
v10 TDI is an interesting one, however for a 54 regger at 19k with what is bugger all mileage of 55k, id sooner take a 535d which will be quicker and if its been spec'd well will have all of the same toys and wont be worth a curly wurly in 5 years time!

VW did kinda balls up as 65k - yeh like any clown was really going to be up for paying that much?!

still that one at 9k seems a good deal and will be better than the respective passat, pure pleasure in a big comfy sofa.

Richard_UK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Shrekmobile
Somethings not right with that 9k one, according to the plate it's an 07, an 07 with that mileage is booked at around 20k

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTI, Jap Tank.
My dad's now looking at them to replace the Alfa. V10 Deisel with about 300bhp. Awesome, also a stupid amount of torque. Jezza bulled a plane with it in the Toureg.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Cup
I've seen a passat W12 before, I just thought it was badged up & had a few exhausts put on it (it had four pipes iirc) I googles it, up & found that they made them.

You sure? I thought the top end Passat was a W8?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTI, Jap Tank.
They only did a W8, i just googled it and all the W12's are Phaetons.

Phaetons underneath are just the underpinnings for the Bentley Continentals.