ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargains?!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Vantage
the only time i ever seen one of these was in a magazine like 3 years ago

but never seen one of them around before...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4
Theres a 6ltr W12 one of these in Stratford-on-Avon that I saw filling up. He was there for a long time.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
really good cars, we have had a few in, as said a 2nd hand bargain, and the amount of toys in them is crazy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a passat W12 before, I just thought it was badged up & had a few exhausts put on it (it had four pipes iirc) I googles it, up & found that they made them.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
W12 is the one to have - something tells me someone googled these after watching a re-run on Dave!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
v10 TDI is an interesting one, however for a 54 regger at 19k with what is bugger all mileage of 55k, id sooner take a 535d which will be quicker and if its been spec'd well will have all of the same toys and wont be worth a curly wurly in 5 years time!

VW did kinda balls up as 65k - yeh like any clown was really going to be up for paying that much?!

still that one at 9k seems a good deal and will be better than the respective passat, pure pleasure in a big comfy sofa.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Somethings not right with that 9k one, according to the plate it's an 07, an 07 with that mileage is booked at around 20k

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
My dad's now looking at them to replace the Alfa. V10 Deisel with about 300bhp. Awesome, also a stupid amount of torque. Jezza bulled a plane with it in the Toureg.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Cup
I've seen a passat W12 before, I just thought it was badged up & had a few exhausts put on it (it had four pipes iirc) I googles it, up & found that they made them.

You sure? I thought the top end Passat was a W8?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
They only did a W8, i just googled it and all the W12's are Phaetons.

Phaetons underneath are just the underpinnings for the Bentley Continentals.