ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargin of the day?!?!

Clio 1.5 DCI
Just had a mobile automotive locksmith come to my house and cut me a brand new key, genuine renault fob and coded for a grand total of £80! Took 5 mins and didnt even have to leave the house :)

Just hope this cures my immob not de-activating problem! Fingers crossed! (old key worked fine whilst he was here typical!)

172 cup
magic, this just a random automotive locksmith you came across? really need to get myself a spare key sorted but dont want to pay renault prices

bmw e92 330d '09
did you price one up with renault before hand?? if so how much was it through them?? if it was alot more then you've had a good old deal! :approve:

bmw e92 330d '09
ahh right, cheers "Riley!"... ye that sounds good to me matey... yeah, does it have the remote CL button on it aswell?? if so thats a real good find =]

Clio 1.5 DCI
magic, this just a random automotive locksmith you came across? really need to get myself a spare key sorted but dont want to pay renault prices

Just a guy that does it locally from me (I'm in Dunstable, hes from Luton) searched on google...

Going by what people paid on here I was looking at anywhere from 160-200 quid and a 7 day wait!

..... oh yes and it does work the central locking as well ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I won a new fob and key on ebay from an automotive locksmith in Nottingham a year or so back.

£14.50...

Went to collect and he cut and programmed it also!!

I was shocked on how much they were from Renault after that eeeek!

?
I won a new fob and key on ebay from an automotive locksmith in Nottingham a year or so back.

£14.50...

Went to collect and he cut and programmed it also!!

I was shocked on how much they were from Renault after that eeeek!

Links/details!!!?!!!