ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

barkers of preston anyone know them

Clio 200 Cup packed

Got mine from there, very nice bloke from blackburn called bharat...

and i got a thankyou letter from them 8 weeks later askin if there were any problems...

Will prob go back and buy the girlfriend sommit from barkers.

recommended...

ps, give em a kick and theyll do a deal too ;)

Quote: Originally posted by homerjay on 20 September 2004

Got mine from there, very nice bloke from blackburn called bharat...

and i got a thankyou letter from them 8 weeks later askin if there were any problems...

Will prob go back and buy the girlfriend sommit from barkers.

recommended...

ps, give em a kick and theyll do a deal too ;)

hey thx, is yours an import, as on the advert it doesnt say if 182s on there site are imports

FN2 TYPE R

Just ordered one from them.

They are imported direct from Renault France. Unregistered and Full UK spec apart from not having the Thatcham Alarm fitted.

Quote: Originally posted by andyrich on 20 September 2004

Just ordered one from them.

They are imported direct from Renault France. Unregistered and Full UK spec apart from not having the Thatcham Alarm fitted.
can you specify the colours, what colour you getting, and how long you got to wait for it

FN2 TYPE R

They have them in stock. Had about 8 of them all in either black (Which i went for) or silver last week when i visited. All have the Cup spoiler and suspension pack.

Just waiting for the money to come through then i can pick it up....

Quote: Originally posted by andyrich on 20 September 2004

They have them in stock. Had about 8 of them all in either black (Which i went for) or silver last week when i visited. All have the Cup spoiler and suspension pack.

Just waiting for the money to come through then i can pick it up....
ahh ok, is the 11.999 on the road price, and did they say if you could order different colours

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 20 September 2004

Where are you from Homer? Ive seen a black 182 in Darwen a few times...

Chris
Not me mate, I live in chorley and i very rarely venture down that neck of the woods, unless goin to watch the whites paste that shower a ewood.. ;)

172cup_nut: yea mines an import... barkers wanted 11.5k, i offered em 11k and walked away. rang me next day agreeing to do a deal...

FN2 TYPE R

Not sure about the colours you will have to give them a call. I am sure that they said they had another delivery of them coming in soon but i am not sure about the colours. Yeah thats the on the road price but when i ordered the price was 12250 and they wouldnt budge from that. Now it seems they have droped the price which has p#ssed me off. Gonna have to throw my toys out of the pram when i go and pick mine up.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

got mine from barkers 12250 back in march. would not budge even 100 quid, would have let me walk im sure if i didnt pay screen price ... was 3k less than reno though.

does look like they have dropped the cup pack version to 11995.

must be because so many places sellin them.

bit pissed of with it now. not seen a 182 for months and i know of 3 now within 1/4 radius of my house .... seriously thinking of defecting! liked the exclusivity while it lasted....

yeh, im not sure what to do now, just rang them and they only have black and silver, and dont come with alarm, or aa cover, im seriously thinking of getting a civic type r, or focus rs .

Clio 200 Cup packed

why? coz it has no alarm?

try motorpoint if its the colour...

by all means by an RS but dont get a civic, people just laugh at ya....

why? coz it has no alarm?

try motorpoint if its the colour...

by all means by an RS but dont get a civic, people just laugh at ya....
????????????, whats wrong with the civic

not coz of alarm, just not sure about the import side of things

Clio 200 Cup packed

lol, there horrible cars with crackin engine imo....

whats the problem with imports, the more people that buy em, the greater the chance of uk car dealers bringing down their astronimical prices...

lol, there horrible cars with crackin engine imo....

whats the problem with imports, the more people that buy em, the greater the chance of uk car dealers bringing down their astronimical prices...
yeh its just the problem with the resale values, and some insurance companies dont like them.

and also barkers took the piss by trying to offer me £7000 for a year old cup, now that a f**king joke, even a renault dealer offered me £8600 for it.

Clio 200 Cup packed

aye the money they offered me for my astra coupe was disgraceful, but i got £500 off the sticker price so i werent complaining... just had to sell mine privately.

my insurance company (directline) dont care its an import and i certainly aint worried about resale values when i got a 15k car for 11k... thats 3k (less 1 k coz its an import) ill not lose when i sell it in 12 months or so...

i reckon if i had upto 20k to spend on a car, there is still no car i would rather have.......yet...