ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barryvision Clio Contest 2005

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to The Barryvision Car Contest 2005.
Today we have contenders from the far and wide stretches of the UK! (applaud) Please feel free to add your own personal comments for our contenders to see :)

Contender No 1 CLIO GT From the lovely county of Essex, Sporting a delicious rear wing and we do mean wing followed by a tasteful carzone bodykit. A steal, the owner asking for a mere £5700 who could pass that up? (oooooh)

tognarthclio2.jpg

tognarthclio1.jpg

Contender No 2 Genuine - Renaultsport Clio 72 (no mistake), check out this guy he knows where its at, reminding people that this is a Genuine Renaultsport model and it does have sixteen valves which looks strangely reminiscent of a saxo vts, oddly enough it does share some resemblance with a 1.2 8v D.I.E.T. Comments welcome.

hutchieandjaffa_estatebarry_010.jpg

hutchieandjaffa_estatebarry_011.jpg

Contender No 3 Barry goes old Skool with a Mk1 - Debadged in style only a true professional would be able to notice, worth noting are the exhaust cut out and the tasteful m3 mirrors which are perfectly colour coded to match the cars finish.

blanecliobackend.jpg

blanecliofront.jpg

And finally Contender No 4 Kustom Klio - A real head turner (apparently) coming all the way from the wonderful world of ebay where magical things happen and modified cars become desirable, a haven for our young barries a prime example of kustom work. Check out that rad boot install.

38_1_b.jpg

90_1_b.jpg

Now you've seen all the contenders please cast your votes and the winner will be decided. Thanks for joining us and we will return with the results shortly, see you all soon!

There's a fair few contenders to the title on here! some done on a shoestring and other where the owners have ploughed serious amounts of cash into what becomes a tasteless pile of turd (normally packing sub 100BHP wooohooo power!!)

Megane Mk4
Mmmmm errrrr errrmmmm ....
decisions decisions.... Mmmmmm

Thats it, here is my order

4.open drawer
3.pick up gun
2.put in mouth
1.pull trigger

:cry:

Monaro VXR
Number 1 deffinately wins for me. What i dont understand is how they can honestly drive around in cars like that.

Went past some chav in his 306 the other day with this big alloy spoiler on the back...funny thing was it wasnt put on the right way so the spoiler instead of being horizontal was near enough vertical instead and coming from the back of the hatch rather than the top it looked truly awful i actually just sat pointed and laughed at the guy he didnt look too impressed with me. But i couldnt help myself.

If your gonna put these parts that dont suit cars on at least put them on properly otherwise im gonna take the piss.

Like the 2nd one down it has an alloy spoiler but its not too massive or in your face so it doesnt look that bad. But some of them you just wanna rip off and beat the owners with to try and put some sense into them.

Im not against bodymods its just when people put jap sytle kits on european cars etc it just doesnt suit. Kits should be made to follow the lines of the car and accentuate them not dull them down and make the kit stand out more.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
absolute piss, all of them. pure unadulterated piss. i'd rather stick red hot pokers down my pants than drive round in these cars.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
william... said:
Allone the work for cleaning dors is applaudable. I think the driver inserd a lot of money to desighn the car for his own association :dapprove:

^^ What?

Whats the point of all that crap on a car! Just buy a clio sport and stop wasting money! or at least finish off a car decently, not like it going up against a battle ship!

406 passion wagon..
The ultimate upgrade.... avalible from the Clio Sport shop (+50BHP)...

Amazing what some Renault approved repairers are capable of...

Karl

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 83

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
william... said:
Sorry my egnlish is to bad.

Im not a frind of the carzone kit but i like the last one.

attachment.jpg

Sorry my friend, i wasn't abusing your english. I can't even spell foreign (?!) languages! i thought you were just drunk and from england!

Vee dub
Agree with CDM to be honest.... the ones above his are utterly piss poor. Even though I'm not a fan of his car, it's in a better "class" than those w**k boxes