ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bass Direct vs Laine16v - Video..

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
We have spoken much over the last few days over who's car is faster etc, so we decided to do the classic side on video as inspired by Martin.. and go on the third honk..

Mine is an RSI shell, with 1.8 16v engine conversion, he has a 1.8 16v, we both have more or less the same mods which are shown in the video..

Enjoy..

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3967025750387285904

HBT 172 Cup
Hush, car felt slow that day :rasp:

Meh least my engine doesnt have its alternator hanging off, and split PAS pipes :D

HBT 172 Cup
Previous owner put the chip in the car, i know nothing about it, cant do much as the limiter still seems to be standard.

MK1 Clio 16v
He certainly wasn't helped by the sunroof and windows being wide open, that would have caused no end of drag...

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
I was, but on some of them, you can see me behind a bit, before i put my foot down :D:D:D

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
oh yeah, also my sunroof is permantely open, cos it doesn't shut, stupid renaults lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
now then ladies...lol

Does'nt look like it matters who starts tbh Bass directs seems to pull easily enough....using a higher rev limit looks like the reason why