ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bathroom speaker(s)

Astra VXR & Smart CDi
After fitting out my new bathroom I would love to put one or at a push two flush mounted ceiling speakers in.

All I want to be able to do is to attach them to a stereo system in the bedroom to play cds or the radio through, nothing fancy.

Routing cables etc isn't a problem but was wondering if anyone has done this or could shed some light on what speakers are and good or not.....

Don't really want to spend more than £75 (£100 tops)

182, SQ7, Trafic
Those will be s**t!

Can do some B&W ones for £150 I think they are, possibly £125

182, SQ7, Trafic
B&W CCM 616 are what you want, but are £150 for a pair.

EDIT: Danny half beat me to it lol

These will sound a lot better than them others. AVF has become infected with a lot of people that no nothing over the last couple years!

CCM616 price for quality is amazing TBH!

Quality is quality no matter where it's for. Fact of the matter is, speakers that are ACTUALLY good are only a little bit more than the rather poor alternative you suggested.

Octy VRS
How long exactly do you spend in there? B&W in your bathroom is just plain daft unless you want some thumping dubstep for a particularly nasty s**t.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Quality is quality no matter where it's for. Fact of the matter is, speakers that are ACTUALLY good are only a little bit more than the rather poor alternative you suggested.

and you know they are poor as you have extensively tested them and own a set to do so yeah?... thought not.

Polo + Micra
and you know they are poor as you have extensively tested them and own a set to do so yeah?... thought not.

well i had a look and they are 1.5w + 1.5w and 2.5 inch drivers

which would be drowned out by a shower

182, SQ7, Trafic
The B&W's are cheaper than your linked ones too! Have installed hundreds upon hundreds of the CCM616's over the past few years, many times in bathrooms, or if the bathrooms smaller they do a stereo - mono speaker which has two tweeters for your L+R.

Cheap speakers will distort with bass, where as the B&W are very hard to distort, and I mean very!