ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BATsport

Anyone know if BATsport have a website?

Ive seen a few cars around with a BATsport front bumper, and they also do one for the Mk1 Clio (which looks rather nice :))... I havnt been able to find any site or contact numbers though.

Thanks,

Daz.

Phoned em, and they said its a Saxo front bumper which needs modding slightly to get to fit. If its an easy mod, then theres a few Saxo bumpers I actually quite like :D

He reckoned I was the second phone call about the Clio in an hour... Anyone from here also ringing up?

Daz.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i enquired a good while ago, being a whole 10mins from my house i thought id nip down and ask, they said theyd jsut mod it to fit, but then i needed the money to buy my 16v. But im looking for a different front bumper now so i may well get one.

clio 20v

your welcome,

ive seen the bumper on a nova and like the look of it but ive not seen one on a clio yet ill have to look for a pic

adi