ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery mishap

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Stupidly knocked the negative link off my battery last night while disconnecting the positive. Big sparks everywhere but no serious damage. The trip computer and all warning lights are functioning correctly(tested most sensors) but the pioneer head unit isn't working.

Any real damage I should be looking for. I've got loads of fuses spare so fuses won't be any hassle

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Stupidly knocked the negative link off my battery last night while disconnecting the positive. Big sparks everywhere but no serious damage. The trip computer and all warning lights are functioning correctly(tested most sensors) but the pioneer head unit isn't working.

Any real damage I should be looking for. I've got loads of fuses spare so fuses won't be any hassle
Should all be ok. Id check the fuse for the headunit and if it has an internal fuse on the headunit to check that too.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Headunits usually have a fuse next to the ISO connector, if the car radio fuse was gone your climate control and some other stuff wouldnt work either