ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery type?

Black 182 FF
Needing a new battery and looking on ECP and it suggests a 075.I read somewhere else on here that the Sport takes a 075, but then several threads suggest a 063??

Anyone shed any light on this.

Black 182 FF
I just got the same from ECP. Typically they didn't have a code today, despite me getting several million of them over the last few months via email.

Black 182 FF
Had absolutely no idea it was you or that you worked there tbf!

I was happy enough with the price having shaved about 17 quid off when I realised it was a 063 instead of a 075.

I started 3 weeks ago. I didn't know it was you either until I saw this.

​That's 4 RS owners in two days now.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I started 3 weeks ago. I didn't know it was you either until I saw this.

​That's 4 RS owners in two days now.

I need a new battery this month before I put mine up whilst I'm away, can you get CS'ers deals on them?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I need a new battery this month before I put mine up whilst I'm away, can you get CS'ers deals on them?

I still have my old one out the cup if you wanted it Dan? Works fine. £20 and its yours?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I've had it since I bought the car

ahh right tbh i was looking for one with a warranty to at last a few years as i might be going through a phase next year and the year after of leaving the car behind for some time :S

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
ahh right tbh i was looking for one with a warranty to at last a few years as i might be going through a phase next year and the year after of leaving the car behind for some time :S

Ok mate, remember to unplug the + terminal and it should be fine