ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefeild 2142 Demo

ff 182
pc demos out now but all the sites seem to b busy any ,one know some good download sites?

Corrected title from BF1242 to BF2142

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Re: battlefeild 1242 demo

Me - looks good. I hope it's good. Maybe it will push the Battlefield franchise further?

:evil: Cynical Me :evil: - yet another EA cash-grabbing exercise. Tarted-up Battlefield 2 engine to replace tanks with mechs, assault rifles with lasers, etc. Still the same fundemental gameplay issues as BF2.

Wonder which one will be right? ;)

D.

Downloading this now. Can't find my BF2 dvd though, will I need that to be able to play this?

Fabia vRS

hmmm, will download this later when i get home from work, time to test out gaming on my new 24" tft :D

Dont need Battlefield 2 to play this, its a completely seperate game.

I had a quick blast last night, shame i can only run it on shite settings but it seems pretty good. The titan game is cool

ff 182
i was gona ask that,how the hell do you play a shootem up with a joy stick lol..each to there owen i guess!!

I do the flying alot LOL can't fly with a mouse.

PC is lagging too much too on this, so need to upgrade. Looked good from what I could see of it lol

Clio Cup
I have never understood how people play fps on consoles with joysticks, it seems impossible after using a keyboard.

I use the mouse & keyboard for everything, apart from when I'm flyin. When you're in a plane/chopper it's much easier for me with a joystick than a mouse.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nightfire said:
I use the mouse & keyboard for everything, apart from when I'm flyin. When you're in a plane/chopper it's much easier for me with a joystick than a mouse.

Yup - a definite piece of p1ss with a joystick. Feck knows how some ppl fly the choppers in BF2 with mouse and keyboard. With a 3-axis stick, it's easy.... :cool:

D.

Clio200 EDC Lux
I was on the beta trials a fews ago, not impressed. Far prefer BF2 and the mods that go with it POE etc. Will not bother getting it.