ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Watching the live stream now. Christ knows why they've wheeled all these uninterested celebrities in.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The gameplay does look pretty impressive and it's still a way off yet. Have been playing Halo 5 for a while now so will be a nice change.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It does look good.

I'll get it after a few months once they have started patching as I can guarantee it will be released broken.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Star Wars battlefront wasn't broken on release was it??

I was a bit worried at the beginning of the vid that it looked a bit like ' Hardline ' in he simplification but the gameplay looks pure BF!

Can't wait for this game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Star Wars battlefront wasn't broken on release was it??

I was a bit worried at the beginning of the vid that it looked a bit like ' Hardline ' in he simplification but the gameplay looks pure BF!

Can't wait for this game.
It wasn't brilliant on release and it was only a multiplayer game.
It's mainly the campaign that glitched on bf4 for me but also had a lot of issues with maps being broken. I can't see 5 being any different tbh.
Can pretty much guarantee a 5gb update within a week of release and many more following.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Scan you still get people's dog tags? I noticed you can kill people with shovels. Looks the same sort of motion as knife kills

BG Clio 182
Yeah looks awesome! The only big issue i had with BF4 was with the campaign everytime i saved it i lost all my progress, so i never completed it just gave up in the end.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Isn't this actually called Battlefield 1?

I think it looks great, as they always do. But I'm not going to be an early subscriber this time round- was £80 last time round and by the time the game was playable (i.e. reliable servers and decent networking) it was available for £30 with all the packs.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah looks awesome! The only big issue i had with BF4 was with the campaign everytime i saved it i lost all my progress, so i never completed it just gave up in the end.
This was my biggest issue with the campaign (ps4)
You had to make sure you closed the game properly before shutting down the system.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Can't believe how good this looks!
May need to upgrade to an Xbox one S & 4K TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mito Sportiva 135
Can't believe how good this looks!
May need to upgrade to an Xbox one S & 4K TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do realise the Xbox S doesn't support 4k output for games, right?
You will need to wait for the Xbox One Scorpio next year for that...

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
You do realise the Xbox S doesn't support 4k output for games, right?
You will need to wait for the Xbox One Scorpio next year for that...

Not really looked into it in that much detail.
Will most likely be waiting for Scorpio in any case.

I'm going to upgrade the TV this year as its about 7 years old (and wasn't even particularly good at time of purchase) then get a Scorpio next year.

OT - This looks bloody amazing!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've downloaded the Beta this morning and shock horror - servers are down. Lol

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Just got my code thru for the Beta, sounds like the servers will crash this evening when everyone wants to download it after work!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cool. Simple/me.

Downloading. Hopefully with my crap internet it doesn't take an age.

Last edited:

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You don't need the code now, the beta is open to everyone.

oh right I see, they gave out the code a day early to anyone that bothered to check their e-mail.
Seems abit stupid really, at least give me a bit of f**king advanced warning.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Wish me luck lol

CE17B601-5976-4917-8F32-E2AE5A5EBD6C_zpsersfa30j.png

41A3B2B7-AA3B-4885-AD62-01BD916E4FA5_zps4pdoppw4.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Should have mentioned. The good scores are from a previous address with fibre. Currently can't get fibre in our area yet.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It feels so raw with all the old guns.
Really enjoyed the twenty minutes I had on it at lunch.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
15-7 on my first ever game, sniping. It is awesome. Really slow compared to bf4 but obviously expected. How long does the beta last.? Bloody love this

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's awesome. 15-6 on the next game. I find sniping to be fine, other close quarter action not so much. Is it only the desert map you play or others.