ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The armoured train is so powerful. Killed god knows how many horses with it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It's a good job I love sniping, can't get into the other guns

I like the rifle with the medic class. Very powerful.

There's a rifle you can pick up in the outpost, it's so f**king powerful. It literally tears people apart 😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I've had a couple of games and it does play so much better than all these jumpy, jet pack games. Definitely getting this when it comes out.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Can't connect to EA servers

I appreciate a lot of people will be trying to play but why me!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
It's doing my f**king head. Tried all sorts and no luck. All I want is to play it lol. My mates online too

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's not just the Battlefield servers that are down, all of EA's s**t has dropped offline.

Total f**king mess, but just as you'd expect from the monkeys at EA.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Exactly mate EA always get it wrong. How many times have they had f**k ups. They make enough money to sort it out.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Aagghhh can't get online either!
Been waiting all day to have a go [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Same mate lol I give up will try again tommorow when I get home 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bugger. Was hoping to have a blast later. What's the score with the guy in like a metal uniform with a big ass gun. He's an ass lol

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Had a couple of games but the servers were all over the place tonight. Absolutely loving the bombers!

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Wanted to play this but knew I wouldn't get on.
EA are a complete joke, the amount of issues they have are stupid. FIFA games always used to break which used to infuriate me. So much money yet never deliver the service they should do.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's not like this is EA's first big game either. There's no excuse and until people just stop buying their games, they have no reason to change.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got a couple hours on last night thought it was quite good although I really suck lol more practice needed.

DCi
Some are saying it wasn't a DDOS, just loads of people wanting to play and their servers couldn't handle the load and fell over??
I would assume this as this almost always happens with new things, e.g. pokemon was shite when it started due to demand until they got it sorted

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I had more success with joining when I changed the search preferences to 1-5 and 6-10 queued or something not been on today to see if its working better now though. I got on fine but sometimes had to wait 10 mins in the queue.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Played five minutes, turned it off. I forgot BF isn't for casuals, got bored of the spawn camping. I remember when I last liked actually playing FPSs... must have been BF2, maybe. First few CoDs. Everything since has needed way too much time to not die every 4 seconds

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Played five minutes, turned it off. I forgot BF isn't for casuals, got bored of the spawn camping. I remember when I last liked actually playing FPSs... must have been BF2, maybe. First few CoDs. Everything since has needed way too much time to not die every 4 seconds
Hardly spawn camping is it. you can choose where to spawn ffs.