ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just picked mine up. Mate round for tea after so get rid of him and game time

EF932C0B-C620-4A73-8D36-2170444FFF9D_zpset9lqj0p.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
f**king LOL!!!

I just went to Smyths this morning and bought a copy, had plenty in stock.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just installing the game, won't be playing it until later or Tomo. Smyths emailed me a dlc code. Assume that's just for extra stuff

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mine installed quickly, I think. But says no ea connection. Restarted the ps see how that goes

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mental. I remember sitting over 10 years ago breaking servers. How can that even still happen.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just checked it downloaded, it has.

Servers down, they are.

Could have called it, most definatly.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll wait for a while before I buy this then.

I'll probably get 10gb of updates when I go to install...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I was gonna hold out but obviously didn't.

It's daft on a daft scale. Played 5 mins of campaign, seemed great

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just played for a solid hour or so.

That jungle map is f**king nuts. Gotta love a bit of clubbing action too 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was funny. Said to my mate who's not into gaming. What do you think?

Then the screen lit up with grenade shaped symbols lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Managed to get a few games on it until the weekend man shouted from his bed. Bad dreams apparently so put pay to my conquests tonight.

One thing that really annoys me as a medic is the amount of people that die and don't wait the 2-3 seconds it's take for me to get to them to revive them then as theIrene dead bodies disappear I get shot.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
still amazes me they have launch issues. What do game developers expect on launch everyone to sit there and look at the box.... Hope they fix it for all you BF guys.

f**king useless. The amount of money the scam from gamers and they still cant sort the cunting servers out.

Always the game developers fault... never the fact that the country's network infrastructure is shite and struggles to cope with huge spikes in demand... Same with pre-orders not arriving on time. Damn those game developers for not personally delivering them by hand. :tonguewink:

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Always the game developers fault... never the fact that the country's network infrastructure is shite and struggles to cope with huge spikes in demand... Same with pre-orders not arriving on time. Damn those game developers for not personally delivering them by hand. :tonguewink:
EA own the servers do they not?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
EA own the servers do they not?
Kind of, yes. This time they are making a big thing of how they are handling things rather than third party providers but they (EA) have very little control over the servers in reality. There were always going to be issues. Same as when Glasto tickets go on sale. You get a rush, servers can't cope. Some people are happy and loads of people aren't. Things should settle down and start working a lot better pretty soon as load balances, etc. come into effect.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Clever people who manage to take servers down, I assume. Hopefully be able to have a blast later tonight