ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2042

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Thoroughly enjoyed most of the matches on this today and yesterday. Have decided to give being a medic ago. Frustrating when you make an effort to get to someone only for them to take the death. Seen a few level 90s now to so either early day XP farmers or folk with no lives 🤣

Some hit reg issues still exist through and the AA rockets take too long to lock on for my liking. Enjoying it none-the-less.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
That looks so s**t, just play Warzone if you want a BR 😂

I watched the start of JackFrags stream yesterday where he was showing it. I think it's more the fact that DICE said you wouldn't be able to make a BR in it and someone's made one (no matter how s**t 😅) with no proper tools.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Thoroughly enjoyed most of the matches on this today and yesterday. Have decided to give being a medic ago. Frustrating when you make an effort to get to someone only for them to take the death. Seen a few level 90s now to so either early day XP farmers or folk with no lives 🤣

Some hit reg issues still exist through and the AA rockets take too long to lock on for my liking. Enjoying it none-the-less.

I like playing as a medic. The “stem gun” is the best. Fire it “around” your mates and immediate health boost. Coupled to the ability to self stem, and coupled with armour, means it’s the perfect sniper set up as it gives you enough juice and armour to get away unless the other sniper is a crack shot.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
This last clip though 😥 😐

Some revolver kills, couple snipes and some random MP9 kills. MP9 will be the meta imo

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Sorted now? I had that, then the keybinds error. Kept binding everything to MOUSE5 and wouldn’t let me clear binds.

I've not bothered yet tbh, only jumped on to grab a clip to make this. Need to be careful and not delete all my settings trying to sort it.

"...taught them (techniques) to Jonnio about a year ago" :mad::LOL:

One of the few conversations that can be included in a vid.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Takes 2 secs to sort the mouse bug, delete a few lines from the config file, all good, minus the game itself of course.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Takes 2 secs to sort the mouse bug, delete a few lines from the config file, all good, minus the game itself of course.

Yeah that's easiest without losing everything.

"1. Open "PROFSAVE_profile" (Documents\Battlefield 2042\settings folder) with notepad.
2. Find GstKeyBinding.infantry.ConceptYaw.
3. Delete all of the lines & save file."

Twitch really does test your self control. I’ve had to delete most of the streams due to language 🙈🤣

🙉

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Did 3 hours on it post midnight last night so I could play with my brother (he's in Chicago at the minute). :sleep:

He kept having it crash on launch (error 25) and spent about an hour trying various fixing before remembering he'd put it his laptop into low power mode, switched that back to high and it loaded first time.
Once in game I had 3 "GPU driver" crashes over a couple of matches. Tried turning my Afterburner overclock down from +200mhz to +180mhz and it seemed fine after that.

The downed screen UI is where it should have been from the start now. You can see how far medics are away, if people have tagged you for a revive etc. Had fun on breakthrough until we just ended up defending rooftops and it was the usual boring end to the match.
Tried jumping into BF1942 conquest and the server felt empty which was weird and it finished about a minute after we joined.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Did 3 hours on it post midnight last night so I could play with my brother (he's in Chicago at the minute). :sleep:

He kept having it crash on launch (error 25) and spent about an hour trying various fixing before remembering he'd put it his laptop into low power mode, switched that back to high and it loaded first time.
Once in game I had 3 "GPU driver" crashes over a couple of matches. Tried turning my Afterburner overclock down from +200mhz to +180mhz and it seemed fine after that.

The downed screen UI is where it should have been from the start now. You can see how far medics are away, if people have tagged you for a revive etc. Had fun on breakthrough until we just ended up defending rooftops and it was the usual boring end to the match.
Tried jumping into BF1942 conquest and the server felt empty which was weird and it finished about a minute after we joined.

(It was still fun lol)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Few clips from todays games. Rather annoyingly, I missed out on 2 good clips as I was slightly too late with my 'save last 30seconds' button pressing :mad:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Few clips from todays games. Rather annoyingly, I missed out on 2 good clips as I was slightly too late with my 'save last 30seconds' button pressing :mad:

:LOL: That body at the end!

Type in a bigger number bud.

Attachments

• typeinabiggernumberbud.png
    typeinabiggernumberbud.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 28

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
:LOL: That body at the end!

Type in a bigger number bud.
I originally had 30s as I watched a tutorial and the guy said longer durations can affect quality 🤔but I will make it longer. I did go back and try and ‘Nvidia record’ the saved live stream, but the video kept freezing in Davinci whilst the audio continued, so I just left them out.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I originally had 30s as I watched a tutorial and the guy said longer durations can affect quality 🤔but I will make it longer. I did go back and try and ‘Nvidia record’ the saved live stream, but the video kept freezing in Davinci whilst the audio continued, so I just left them out.

I've not noticed a drop in quality. :unsure:

I possibly upped the maximum memory field a bit from default though.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Not sure how this is gonna go down. 😅 On with my bro last Friday.

I think "Musketoon" was born from him playing BF1 drunk with his mate in uni.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Free play weekend on Steam this weekend. Had one game so far.. I swear the average person didn't used to be so much of a headless chicken. Feels more like CoD now than old BF

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Like most games nowadays, they are made for the “headless chicken” that can’t/doesn’t want to have to think for themselves.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone wants a few games to see how s**t it am hit me up.

fastevo1