ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2042

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Did you get Discord yet?

Game chat doesn't work on BF so without Discord you won't be talking to anyone.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Could probably do some Xmas eve during the day. Appreciate if that's not the best day either though lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
You need to go to that CS bellends server and click on Battlefield where all our names are (on the left).

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
🤭 (stolen from a FB group)

IMG_20211229_145112.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I just can’t get on with setting up weapons on this, say I put a red dot sight on it, when I go play it has an acog??

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I just can’t get on with setting up weapons on this, say I put a red dot sight on it, when I go play it has an acog??

Attachments closest to the middle of the Plus system setup screen are what the gun starts with when you spawn. Then you can bring it up whilst playing to quickly switch stuff.

(Assuming it's not just a bug you've got!)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Attachments closest to the middle of the Plus system setup screen are what the gun starts with when you spawn. Then you can bring it up whilst playing to quickly switch stuff.

(Assuming it's not just a bug you've got!)

you can switch attachments while playing? How do I ring that up?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Had a few games yesterday with @Ant1

We actually had some good games 🔥

Jesus your game play is so smooth! That game when I managed high twenty’s kills it was like chug…. chug….. chug…..

Edited to add, when I recover from spending the money elsewhere and sort the PC, I reckon it will be great. But I do miss the rage that cod offered.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Jesus your game play is so smooth! That game when I managed high twenty’s kills it was like chug…. chug….. chug…..
Have you changed graphics? I have everything set to low.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Ant1 might be worth flicking the FPS counter on in Origin (Settings - Origin In Game) if you bought it through that. Put a number on how bad it is. :eek:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Like a 0-10 rating, or 0-10 in terms of how many frames he's getting :eek:😂

The frames haha. I know Ant was struggling to enjoy it last time we played on 128 player breakthrough, if the FPS is super low I can understand it being tough to get into.

If the FPS is fine then he just needs to get gudder.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Oh yeah I noticed my brother was playing 2042 last week. Only it was showing as *insert foreign characters here* 2042 through Origin.

Texted to see if I could join him. His laptop wasn't even on, he reported that the account had been hacked to EA. They banned him.

Problem solv......wait? :unsure:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The frames haha. I know Ant was struggling to enjoy it last time we played on 128 player breakthrough, if the FPS is super low I can understand it being tough to get into.

If the FPS is fine then he just needs to get gudder.

O’really 😂😂😂😂

If you want to live stream a 1 on 1 match I’ll happily participate 😜