ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield2 xbox live

CTR EK9 turbo
Been playing this bad boy (after spending all over xmas trying to get it connected to the net - kept crashing out!?) for a while today, now a major sargeant or something with 450 odd medal points. REALLY addictive and fantastic multiplayer (now that it works!)

Anyone else on line in here? My name's chomak

Monaro VXR
Not a fan of FPS games on consoles. But it is a good game well on the PC. :p

Just too much messing about aiming moving etc with a joypad when its so simple with a keyboard and mouse.

It a cracking game when you get some good team work going though. Is it still 64 players on the xbox?

172 Cup
Just not the same without AWSD and a mouse. Can't stand the "Up a bit, right a bit, right a bit more, ooops down a bit...........................s**t he's moved now"

CTR EK9 turbo
yeah, it's been tricky to get used to it as i used to be a massive fan of keyboard/mouse. Although i'm still getting used to keyboard/mouse as i used to be a Doom2 addict back in the day with just arrow keys, shift (run) and alt (strafe) - nice an simple with no jumping involved! and especially no bloody snipers!

Not sure on the 64 player thingy - but ive been in a few games with over 20 people in..