ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battleship Grey S14a

not a fan of these at all but gotta say its a well built and setup example, rear looks good!

i'll have his driverseat please!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks alright. I thought i'd love it but i do like the oem colours. I cant stop looking at S bodies. They're just all normally so damn rusty.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can't stop looking at it. Love how aggressive the rear bumper chop is too.

Nissan 350z
I havent really seen one of these "done well" before they often appear done on a budget, or half arsed. I think if the interior hadn't been stripped i would happily buy that if i had the cash! :D

LY R26
I originally wanted an s14a but the insurance was about £1600 when i was 21 so went for the cup instead. If i was still looking i'd snap this up quick cos it looks the dogs nads!.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Wtf, I paid £900 at 21 on mine!

Haha I remember paying £750 fully comp when I was just 20. That was many moons ago now though. I couldnt even insure a decent one for that price now I bet..

Haha I remember paying £750 fully comp when I was just 20. That was many moons ago now though. I couldnt even insure a decent one for that price now I bet..

See that was only 2 years ago, although prices have risen since then, it cost me more to insure my second year through nothing more than premium hikes across the board.