ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bb Turbo Conversion?? Any Good Any Known Problems???

R5 GTT & R19 16v
edde said:
Might be a daft question but does the 172 gearbox you have come from a phase 1 / CUp as you'll need one unless your speedo input comes from something else as the Mk1's use the gearbox sensor to detect speed the 172 excluding the phase 1 some early phae 2 (very few) and Cups didn't have gearbox sensors as they use the ABS system.

I believe its a phase 1 gearbox im getting but its coming with a speedo sensor, made sure it has. Got it from Cit-ren coming down thursday so ill find out for sure then.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
! CLIO TURBO ! said:
MATE YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE IT B4 YOUVE SEEN IT ITS GOTTA BE ONE OFF IF NOT THE MOST MODED CLIO OUT THERE NOT TO FORGET ITS GOING TO BE A COVER CAR FOR REVS!

Erm revs stopped about 2 years ago mate? Is this the clio Tony from twisted Styling is working on?

R5 GTT & R19 16v
Dubai182 said:
ORRRRR just buy Matt's clio TT with 425BHP for 5k and bang

Whats the spec on that to get that sort of power? And why he selling it so cheaply? If its running that sort of power the engine alone will be worth more than that.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
dude - im selling a 425 bhp clio for £5000. It runs a very reliable Audi lump which will outlive the renault engine 10 times over

clio300bhpturbo004.gif

80MPG BEEZA
MATT BLACK said:
dude - im selling a 425 bhp clio for £5000. It runs a very reliable Audi lump which will outlive the renault engine 10 times over

clio300bhpturbo004.gif

i bet your at work! playing on the net while your supposed to be working eehh whats the world coming to, anyways back to work :evil:

MERCEDES CLS AMG
People are afraid of buying anything that isnt standard with a K & N fitted & a set of lowering springs.......will probably struggle selling it i imagine.