ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBC iPlayer on PS3

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How cool is it been watching shooting stars and top gear since i got in from work lol. dont like the new PS3 logo tho its turd

Octy VRS
It's a shame the quality is pants at full screen but that's just me being fussy.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no get the latest update and it should be on there. not to fussed about the quality, yea i must admit i could already go on iplayer on my comp but now i can watch it on a 42" tv ha ha ha rather than a 19"

Fiesta ST-2
no get the latest update and it should be on there. not to fussed about the quality, yea i must admit i could already go on iplayer on my comp but now i can watch it on a 42" tv ha ha ha rather than a 19"

You've always been able to watch iplayer on your PS3 via the internet browser!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I would hazard a guess that feature will be in the pipeline.

Not much point having an HD console and not playing stuff in HD eh ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
cool, I need to download the update...

my PS3 is just a glorified bluray player though, rarely play games on there, but iPlayer is a nice to have, be good if they make it HD eventually

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well at the moment its a Beta so proberly get beefed up once its finished the beta

Still can't find this:eek:

I do not have the TV icon on my 3.00 firmware! I used to have it when I installed playTV so will install that again!

Octy VRS
There have been reports that it does not appear on launch models. You may need to reboot after install. Mine is a 60GB and it did though.

Bumder With A Buffer
I was just gonna say it seems you need to reboot.

Oddly enough though It rebooted after doing the install anyway so one would assume it was there. Never mind il have a play later on.

Fiesta ST-2
Glitter is cool not sure what the fuss is about having bbc iplayer bookmarked (cos thats all it is) on the first page and not the internet browser tbh lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I havent noticed it on the update. I have been using it via the net anyway on there though..

Fiesta ST-2
All u guys need to do now is get PlayTV.

I got it from the woolworths closing down sale half price. It's pretty cheap now anyways means you can record motd etc when your on the lash :) There was an update a few months back making the quality alot better is not HD but its crisper than normal TV imo.

Ok after a reboot I found it lol

Have to say for me its broadcast quality on full screen! I do have agood connection speed mind!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just a quick one thoese who cant/couldnt find it, when downloading the update did you select the option for the PS3 to turn its self off or not? I did thus finding it when i turned it back on

Bumder With A Buffer
just a quick one thoese who cant/couldnt find it, when downloading the update did you select the option for the PS3 to turn its self off or not? I did thus finding it when i turned it back on

The PS3 automatically turns itself off anyway (or reboots)...I was expecting the reboot to sort it.

Anyway I turned it on last night and it was there. Didnt try it though.