ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBPT or GDI

As some of u lot know, my cambelt snapped awhile back, so im lookin into getting some head work done, as im pretty sure a bit of damage is done :mad:

Anyways, I need u guys to decide who I should go with - BBPT or GDI???

Ive spoken to both of these companies, and I know they can do the work to a high standard.

When I spoke to Andy at GDI he was a top bloke and im sure peeps like Brun and Smokey will agree. Ive seen some pics of his work, and its top notch - also gettin a cd-rom of all the work that he does is a class idea and very re-assuring!

The only thing that is makin me ask this question is because BBPT are good, and I heard so much about them before I was told about GDI, and everyone or practically everyone recommends them.

At the moment my choice is to go with GDI, but is there a reason why I should pick BBPT over GDI??? Nothin against Andy im not questioning his skills, I just thought id ask thats all.

Ian