ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beat this for wicked parking

Focus RS
Came out the gym and had this to greet me, there were about 10 spaces either side of me, proper white van man the stupid f**kin t**t, we shall meet again. Anybody got any better ones than that or does mine really take the p**s.
Photo-0022.gif

That is a cracker!

Had a similar one with a people carrier in Tescos carpark. Was so close I had to get in the passenger side. I really wonder how people do it....are they trying or does it just come naturally?!

I was in a sports center car park loads of spaces a woman pulled up next to me about half a foot away then got out smacking her door into my car! I couldn't belive it. Lucky it was the rubber bit on her door and it didnt do any damage!

LY 182
That would enrage me, makes me shudder with anger just looking at it. F*cking inconsiderate numwits!

LY V6 with Recaros
disco said:
I was in a sports center car park loads of spaces a woman pulled up next to me about half a foot away then got out smacking her door into my car! I couldn't belive it. Lucky it was the rubber bit on her door and it didnt do any damage!

That really f*cks me off, and you was even in the car! Inconsiderate b*tch, if I saw someone do this to my car I'd go mad!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
didnt no they still made sports on 06 plates

a agree knob.. but i think its funny when i drive the works vans

Striped track ****
biglad58 said:
Came out the gym and had this to greet me, there were about 10 spaces either side of me, proper white van man the stupid f**kin t**t, we shall meet again. Anybody got any better ones than that or does mine really take the p**s.
Photo-0022.gif

barstard

LY V6 with Recaros
^^By that comment I'm not suggesting that I can't park and need a big space, before I get typical woman driver comments! :p

Abarth Grande Punto
no one can beat my parking, Deb will tell you all about it ! One day i was trying to park outside her house and reverse parked the hole car on the pavement and the worst thing was it wasnt intentional ! :eek:

DaveLiquid182

ClioSport Club Member
  Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Id of bricked his window or cut a tyre. That is really taking the piss. You should of got him outside given him hell.

172 2002
says it all m8 white van w**k£r I just hate them

I get the same wherever I park (and whatever I drive) as if I sort of attract them they must be thinking "hey up, nice shiny car there must park my sh*tty one next to it!"
so now at tesco's I try and park on the end space where there are zebras lol

Focus RS
kullycliosport said:
defo a climb in jobbie from the passenger side , jason u'll never squeeze through that gap:eek:

Ended up pushing the car out the space until door was clear, was crackin today cos i bumped into the driver. I was just popping to the bank when i saw these 2 guys unloading the van on the market, yep i gave them a right mouthful, he still said there was nothing wrong with his parking cos he was in the lines, my swearing was terrible. Maybe i should print off the picture and shove it up his nose lol.