ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford GT 16th Feb 2013

Wohooo. First bit of footage I've seen of my car :)

Looks like I'm trying to keep up with one of the OPD cars.

Good videos Jon.

WTF was that white car doing along the pit straight and on the first corner though jeez!!

Fiesta!
Yeah the white s15 silvia was just a really really bad driver, as they're actually a proper good car on track provided you're not trying to "drift" which he did at the end of the day and ended up ploughing the infield!

That S15 was ridiculous! He didn't even know his left from his right!

A few pictures I found as well...

8482866709_e914c0bbe6.jpg

Jon Clio by Jon_KTM, on Flickr
8483959124_89b5f06c49.jpg

Jon Clio by Jon_KTM, on Flickr
8483959242_64147676cf.jpg

Matt VXR by Jon_KTM, on Flickr
8483959304_72c888b14d.jpg

Dad Clio by Jon_KTM, on Flickr
8483958898_3841a98f78.jpg

Dad Clio by Jon_KTM, on Flickr

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Those vids came out well by the looks of it.

Hope you had a good day mate.

I will try and arrange the same day again next year!

Yer I was quite surprised how well they recorded apart from the rattle! Not bad for a borrowed GoPro and my first on track experience :eek:

Wish Id had some battery for my last session at the end of the day, my lines and braking points had improved massively IMO :)

Was a brilliant day, hope you can Chip would be good to make it regular! Cheers.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
Right at the start of the first vid you can see me pulling in after a run out on track!

Isn't it funny how exciting it is seeing yourself on youtube!