ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford Renault - Wests

any wot???

I know someone who would recommend them 100% if thats wot you wanted to ask - havent used them myself though !!

Clio Williams No123

My mates family used them to buy 3 Clios a couple of years ago said the service was excellent.

Based on that, last year I went to them to look at 172s and 172 Cups and they would wouldnt give me the time of day, someone grunted at me the brochures are over there

I went to Camdens in Milton Keynes on the advice of another friend, and the service has been excellent, theyre based in wolverton now....bout 20 or so miles away I guess. Definately worth the traveling for the service.

Go there and ask to speak to Floyd Guthrie, top bloke, sold me my Cup.

Cant say anything good about Wests.

Dirty E91

Sorry SpecialK, dunno what happened there!

Wests seemed quite friendly, especiall the blonde at the reception desk! Sales guy let me take the 182 out a couple of times without any probs, waiting to se how they do when my car is delivered in may, might end up going to Camden in MK if they turn out to be rubbish though.

clio 172 MKII

I bought my 172 from West last March and I was very impressed with the service I got from them - no hard sell just let you get on with it. I arranged the test drive and he just gave me the keys and said have fun. Small family run outfit no overheads. Infact Camdens had more or less the same motor as mine on their forcourt for another 1K. I would buy from them again and their service dept is spot on

Dirty E91

Thanks lewy!

This is exactly what I want to hear! After having to struggle with Pug Dealers for the last 3 years Im hoping this will be a little less painful!

clio 172 MKII

not a problem Just out of interest did he offer you a deal on the 182? Ive been to camdens MK and they were willing to take off about 500 quid off the book price with the cup pack but only wanted to offer me 6800 for my 172 (51) mint - I told them where to go

172 Cup

i go there to get parts and i think there really good and friendly and richard behind the parst desk always sorts me out. not had any problems with them.

Paul

Leon TDI

My 172 came from the West group, the Cambridge branch.
Very helpful everytime ive ever had need to contact them.

182 Spiced

I ordered my car from wests a few weeks back. The receptionist was fine! YUM! I dealt with a guy called Ron, he seemed an okay chap. There a small place, seem okay. Just like martynh im waiting for my car in May - i guess ill find out then.

martynh - when you expecting your clio?

Anyone dealt with the Luton or Letchworth dealerships before??? Im thinking of going to them for my normal bits and bobs - Cheers!

there used to be a really fit blonde on reception, I wonder if its still the same one?

I bought my clio from the susuki garage down the road from there.

Think Steve V6 goes there. Ive been there once just to look at the mk2 v6 thay had in there, seem quite friendly. The bloke seemed certain theyd shift the v6, bet its still there.

Yeah, Ive used Wests for servicing. Didnt actually buy my car there but they did just give me the keys when I wanted a test drive. And I know the blond you mean!

Service people seem good - actually phone you when they say they will and Ive never had any complaints with what theyve done. My car is an import but that doesnt bother them at all.

Dirty E91

When I was there they had sold the v6(blue one), Nice and happy now! Seems to be a good garage, hope the car will be as reliable!