ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beej

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Heading south bound on the A34 about 9:20pm, yesterday, i was heading north bound in a REAL V6 ;)- but i don't think anyone else could tell the difference!

Clio with v6 kit
Heading south bound on the A34 about 9:20pm, yesterday, i was heading north bound in a REAL V6 ;)- but i don't think anyone else could tell the difference!

nooooo i missed you, wanted have a photo next to a real ly v6, so can see how it sits etc...

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
nooooo i missed you, wanted have a photo next to a real ly v6, so can see how it sits etc...

Would be up for a mini meet to inspect the work and photo's. At the time you were just being passed by another car, so only got a couple of seconds glance

Clio with v6 kit
Would be up for a mini meet to inspect the work and photo's. At the time you were just being passed by another car, so only got a couple of seconds glance

definitaley mate, wanted some photos next to yours see what sort of differences there is, i drove past yours on tesco car park but there wasnt enough space park next to you for a photo :dapprove:

keo

Clio Trophy
pugs900 it might of been you i saw think it was friday morning on the a34 when i got on at trantham you went past

Clio with v6 kit
Saw you beej on tesco carpark about midday, i went fill up whilst you were parked up.

ye mate saw you, took ma mum shopping, although could only fit two bags in with the lack of boot space, tidy clio you got there mate

03 RS clio 172 flameR
ye mate saw you, took ma mum shopping, although could only fit two bags in with the lack of boot space, tidy clio you got there mate

cheers mate, was just about go for a super blast, yours is defo the nicest v6 rep on here now i seen it in the flesh.