ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been a bit wet today ;)

172, Tiguan
primera2.jpg

primera1.jpg

Fingers crossed it drys out tomorrow.

Elise/VX220/R26
whats the noise testing like out there m8? In two minds weather to get a silencer put on my megane or not befre we go

172, Tiguan
Bet that was "interesting"!

See any barrier nudgers?

lol, more than a few today! Went out early doors and within 20 mins there was an M3 on its roof. Been quite a few bits of new armco bought.

No problems with noise testing this weekend so far.

Renaultsport 220T
primera2.jpg

primera1.jpg

Fingers crossed it drys out tomorrow.

Not much hope of that! More moist lappage tomorrow.

Kewl pics, you look on it. I'll bet whoever shot those pics must have been cold and wet! ;)

At least you didn't crash your Ring Taxi, unlike those BMW ones.
:D

E90
Hmm let me think. I had a passenger and was on dry weather trackday tyres.

Good one.

excuses excuses richardson, I hit the armco on those proxes first lap this year, so thats no excuse.

Oh btw, car has gone into a proper garage today to get fixed and go through its test (i've been told it'll sail through even with 2000 hydrocarbons) And H+R's approved by the missus in exchange for me giving her 200 euros shopping money for new york LOL

P.S I'm not getting in a competition with you sweetness, I know what you can do ;)

Steve

It did have 700 when i woke up, I lost 80 on the run up the hill so it had 620 :) lol

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Nice pics there chaps..

Would have looked better in the flesh though :(

Must find my passport
Must find my passport
Must find my passport
Must find my passport