ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been away a while...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
For those that don’t know me I had a boosted Monaco for 3 or so years which I built into a fast road setup with a few choice mods.
10B02D62-7C25-4962-9313-3C547A50BC8D.jpeg

I’m currently getting from a to b in a BMW M140i Shadow edition...
D142BE0E-B60D-4F67-A213-D2AF3081EB2C.jpeg

Fully stock 350ish bhp and 370 ft lbs, BMW were very loose with the figures as many stock ones dyno more power than book says.
I’m looking to make a return when the new 2020 Renault sport clio makes it debut... Hopefully with the 1.8t lump which the current Megane has. Having a mate that works at a dealership and having been out a few times in a 2019 megane trophy ill say the engine is great!
Here’s hoping the press is right... anybody else looking to go to a new clio sport? Or has insider info on the new one?

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
You’re going to swap that m140 for a new Clio sport.
Are you mad?
Yes, it’s not a drivers car... it’s fast, looks good but show it a corner at Speed and it wants to kill you.
Perhaps he doesn’t like going to bed with his car
Keys up his shitter.
This is also another very good reason! 😂

For those who have not seen the write up or rendering...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Lovely. Welcome back!

Needs turinis asap.
On order... and a cup spoiler! Haha

Has the lithium battery died in it yet 😂

There's been loads of problems recently with them.
The dealer I got it from happens to be a very good mate of mine an told me about the issues as it recently happened to their own demo trophy. I was told to invest in a trickle charger with less than 4amp output which I already have due to owning bikes.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Went for a Megane when it became known the RS Clio wasn't gunna happen?

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice car, the dealer are a shower of .........
I’ve never had any issues with them personally, always seen me right an done work after hours to save some pennies.

Went for a Megane when it became known the RS Clio wasn't gunna happen?
Basically yeah mate, I told my dealer mate if they announce one I’m kick him in the nuts haha

Lovely mate 👍

Start of the year I met the chap that now owns your old Clio Turbo and it’s still going strong 😃
That’s good to hear that she’s still going strong! Will always regret selling that car! 😢

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Back again... On the look out for a cheap 182 to build and sit along side the Megane...
Missed out on one today cheap, local & extensive history an only £2k!! Had 180k on it though which I didn’t think was too bad tbh. 🤷🏻‍♂️