ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been Key'd really bad.....

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Gutted, Just got in from work left my car out on the street for one day I normally put it in my drive way and there is a HUGE deep scratch running all the way from the from the start of the drivers door going in to the back section.
Course, I'm not the only person this has happened to but wish I had caught who did this, little f*ckers! It’s a black gold 182 anybody know how much I am looking at to get it sorted?

Thanks….! :(

Thomas

Clio 182
f**king jealous b******s, i also wish you had caught the little pricks. I dunno how much it would cost but it wont be cheap i got quoted £120 for one deep small scratch.

I am sorry to hear that mate, what a bunch of tossers! How do people live knowing they have damaged people's property? I dont understand it!
Hope you get it sorted!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Jesus I had no idea it would cost so much. though maybe £100-£150 :eek:
What's the best way of getting it sorted? Is there any companies that do it rather than going with Renault? Thanks gyus.

172 mk2
chips away. a guy on here caught a brick wall with his bumper and it looked like new after!! silver 172..

worth a call..

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Thank you. I'll do a search for them / him unless anybody has there contact details? Thanks again.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
howie p said:
chips away. a guy on here caught a brick wall with his bumper and it looked like new after!! silver 172..

worth a call..

BEWARE, it depends on the skill of the technician.

My mate had his bumper done, he was gutted at the job they did.................

Maz

LY 200
^^ totally agree be aware it isn't always 100%

The first time I had my wheel repaired the work was about 95% second time 80%, bumper 95%

But s*it happenes .. :) lol

106 GTi
I had some chips away work done on my 205 GTi looked worse after than it did before.

Ask around in your local area to see what reputation the local guy has. This is what as others have said it comes down to - the guys who actualy does the job.

I think that Black Gold maybe a tricky colour to fix in a chips away style and will more likely need a whole panels painting. Hope you get it sorted, i cant understand why people do this kind of damage. :(

182 - conneries de c
Sorry to hear that some little jealous t**t has keyed your car!!!

Bloody low life!

Good luck with the repairs!