ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

beeping noise!

Hey, both me and my mates have noticed an electronic like squeak coming from somewhere in the interior.. its really pissing me off because its audible but its not quite loud enough to pin-point where its coming from... anyone else have this? Its a high pitched beep but its very very faint.. Oh and by the way i have a 03 1.2 16v

Hmmm i dont think its that.. its a different type of noise. Its very hard to hear so i dont know EXACTYLY when it does it, but its definitely there, all the times ive heard ive been driving on normal roads at normal speeds.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I forget what it is called, but the noise comes from inside the roof lining and it is something like the relays?

Does the car have climate control? I dont know about the Clio, but a lot of cars with CC have a very small fan to draw cabin air over a temp sensor - could be that?