ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beesting Aerial Antennas. Feedback needed!

Leon Cupra R 225
Between a choice of a 90mm and 120mm Beesting Aerial antenna which would you choose?

Im debating :argue: whether it would look silly to have the 90mm incase it looks too small

Just need some quick answers. Cheers in advance

Megane 225+
Cheap fix that wont get nicked.

Use your standard aerial, pull the rubber bit off the top, cut the aerial down to required length-think I used a stanley knife, then glue the rubber bit back on.

My receptions pretty good too.

Now you have a short standard aerial

A Fcukin Car
I have got the 90mm one and can't get naff all, a bit of Galaxy now an then but I neva listen tot eh radio anyway.

MK1 Clio 16v
The chavvy chrome beesting aerials are rubbish. I tried one to replace my massive valver aerial but the reception was rubbish in comparison!

Put the standard one back on and it's much better.

1.6 16v
the shark fin would look ok, its on the mini's and looks good! i have now found out that richbrook do one that has 2 screws on it so it cant get knicked! (easily) lol!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
FredYozzasport said:
Civic type r is the best one

im off 2 find a local type r! lol (was a jke b4 ppl start screwing giving me their karma bullsh*t!)

will a civic 1 fit?

'94 BMW 318i
lewba said:
the shark fin would look ok, its on the mini's and looks good! i have now found out that richbrook do one that has 2 screws on it so it cant get knicked! (easily) lol!

But it's sh!t though. Bought one a few weeks back and ended up taking it back to the shop I got it from. Radio 1 was the strongest signal I could get and even that would drop out while driving around.
It looked great on my car though :approve:

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Dave01_uk said:
But it's sh!t though. Bought one a few weeks back and ended up taking it back to the shop I got it from. Radio 1 was the strongest signal I could get and even that would drop out while driving around.
It looked great on my car though :approve:

im sure if u actually bought a proper bmw part it wud b good

Blue Clio 182
Ive got 90mm one and i get every station, also ive got some anti theft stuff it's a right bugger to get the aerial off with it

mk1 RSi
cut down standard, and put a rubber cap on the end imo, beestings looked good a while when they werent so common now just look chav

Lionel Richie
Patrick_g46 said:
im off 2 find a local type r! lol (was a jke b4 ppl start screwing giving me their karma bullsh*t!)

will a civic 1 fit?

yep £20 from a dealer, unless you're a pikey