ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before And After

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Hi guys,
Got my coilovers fitted yesterday and my wheels have been referbed in a light anthracite cause they were a mess!.
I just want you to see the before and after to see what a difference wheels and lowering a car does!.
I also want to ask your opinion whether to drop the front more cause i reckon its sitting too high compared to the back. The mechanic just set the car level to the floor not realizing that the clio goes down at the front.
Please give me your views, they would be appreciated.

Before!
IMG_14631.jpg

After!
IMG_1480.jpg

and here are some more for your perusal...
IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

The more i look the more i reckon the front is too high.

ur megane r26
i think it looks very nice mate, i think the front looks good but i think the back is a bit low mayb lift the back up a bit

Renault Clio 172 Sport
You have mentioned the back being a tad lower than the front, thats what i mean!. The car is level to the ground but the front has more space between the tyre and the arch. Im wondering whether to bring the front down a touch?

Renault Clio 172 Sport
If i bring the front down wont it catch? or should i be asking how much more can i bring it down at the front before it causes issues?!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
doesn't look right, wouldn't be happy with that, the front needs to come down more or the back (dare I say it) needs to go up a bit.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im not a fan of the wheels and i've never been on the "slammed" bandwagon either but im with Gareth on this one...the back needs to go up.

Renault Clio 172 Sport
cheers for the views guys, will get this sorted at the weekend.
Im not happy with it at present, it does look iffy, I knew the coilovers would take a bit of playing with before i got it perfect.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Get some White 2118s on there, the 15" ones.

The car will handle like a dream and look sooo much cooler ;)

Sam

Ad

MK2 FRS
2118s are awesome.. as said raise back...

not a fan of the wheels but looks a tiday example.

Deffo not turinis though.

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Getting on the case today... Going to attempt the lower myself. It cant be too hard surely>?!