ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before, Middle, End + Future (56k)

Nike Lunar Elite's

Full list of mods >

172 rear bumper
Trophy side skirts
Renault front splitter
172 rear spoiler
Fully colour coded
Genuine carbon fibre B pillar covers
17" BK Racing 121 alloys
K-tec black rear lights
172 double optic front lights
Custon twin 4" Powerflow exhaust
Clear Side repeaters
Silvatec bulbs up front

(Im sure I will have missed something)

Nike Lunar Elite's

Cheers for the comments guys.
I want to lower it 60mm but Im a bit worried about ripping the front splitter off as it is pretty low to the ground already. I need to get the exhaust mounts changed too so it sits a little bit closer to the bumper.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

looks mint now, drop her 60mm and itd be perfect. Hate silver colourcoded bumpers/strips on blue cars so well improved.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 26 May 2005
muuccccccccccchh better mate!! at the fcs??

Unfortunately not, didnt think I would get it all sorted in time but wish I was going now

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by hydeyho on 26 May 2005

I want to lower it 60mm but Im a bit worried about ripping the front splitter off as it is pretty low to the ground already.
i have the same reno splitter and mines is lowered 30mm , yesterday my wife (soon to be ex if she carries on) clipped a kerb and ripped one side off :mad: all fixed now but very wary now

I remember the car in its first guise much much better now needs some front fogs to tidy up the front bumper and lowered but its really nice , makes me think i want a 172 bumper even more now , we seem to be going down the same route

[Edited by The Big Yin on 26 May 2005 at 11:45pm as he noticed you didnt do the door handles when you had the other bits sprayed]

Nike Lunar Elite's

I didnt do the door handles as I wanted to keep a bit of a contrast (as I already have the blue and black theme throughout), plus, I would have to get some pre-primed ones from Renault as mine would chip to f**k from opening the door.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by hydeyho on 26 May 2005

I didnt do the door handles as I wanted to keep a bit of a contrast (as I already have the blue and black theme throughout), plus, I would have to get some pre-primed ones from Renault as mine would chip to f**k from opening the door.
Nice try but i dont believe you ;) (you forgot them didnt you)

Ive got visions of you with a 500ml bottle of back to black just for the door handles LOL

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 27 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by hydeyho on 26 May 2005I didnt do the door handles as I wanted to keep a bit of a contrast (as I already have the blue and black theme throughout), plus, I would have to get some pre-primed ones from Renault as mine would chip to f**k from opening the door.[/QUOTE]Nice try but i dont believe you ;) (you forgot them didnt you) Ive got visions of you with a 500ml bottle of back to black just for the door handles LOL

lol back to black is a pain in the ass to keep off my paint work :(

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 26 May 2005
pay at door? or look in for sale section sure someone is sellin a ticket

Cant afford to as all my $$$ has been spent on the car over the last couple of weeks :cry:

nice mate, looking much better than when I came up to get the sounds, I take it the MOT went okay in the end?

Nike Lunar Elite's

Yea ta mate, just needed 2 new tyres and a new clamp got the emmisions low enough. The MOT altogether cost 200, the work done at the bodyshop was 350, and my car tax is due soon, its gonna be an expensive month :cry:

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 27 May 2005
looks 100% better. Not sure about the stickers on the skirts though

lol, im suprised its taken this long for a comment about them. I know thye wont be to everyones taste but I do like them there.

Car looks stunning hydeyho!
I was going for phase 2 rear lights but you might have just swayed me into getting a set of those ktec jobbies.
Silly quesion i know but its hard to tel in the light... what colour is that blue? (if its the same as mine il definantly be getting those clusters but mine (monaco blue I think) looks like a lighter shade than that so im not sure if itll look as good

LY 200

Looks cool mate as i said on the other forum you posted on!!!

Needs dropping 60mm and then it will look class imo!!!

Nike Lunar Elite's

Weebl - Im not sure what the colour is called, but the code is 460, its a bluey purple colour

133/225/CLS AMG

The original look was certainly unique lol but I have to say the makeover does make it look quality!!