ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Switching from KTR Ultra performance to Janspeed Sports Exhaust - HELP!

Clio 182
Hi guys,

I currently got the KTR ultra performance exhaust (Straight through mid pipe and de-cat) and have now got a Janspeed sports exhaust (silenced mid-section and Cat). As they are the same company i thought i could just take the cat and mid-section from the Janspeed and put it on my KTR Ultra back box - But it turns out the Janspeed has a 2.25 bore and KTR has 2.5 so they done fit.

So what i want to do now is swap out the whole exhaust system. The KTR comes with a special mount on the back box (Ive circled this on the pic below):

c.png
[/IMG]

When i try to put the Janspeed backbox on this mount doesnt fit. I have no idea what was supposed to be there before this mount. Can anyone point me in the right direction where i can buy an original mount to fit the Janspeed exhaust?

My second question is to do with the connection between the CAT and the mid-section. The end of the CAT fits snug into the end of the Midsection but theres nothing holding it in place (DECAT PIPE went all the way into the mid-section) and feels like its going to fall off. Should there be a special clip holding it in place? If so can someone show me where to get one? The one from my KTR system was just a exhaust clamp which doesnt look like it will hold the CAT and midsection together - i have added a pic of the clamp below.

d.jpg
[/IMG]

KGrHqYOKj4E6dpKZtupBOTkppOg60_12.jpg
[/IMG]

Any help would be great, want to get this exhaust system on my car.

Cheers people

Clio 182
Cheers mate, will buy myself one.

I had a look on a standrad hanger on the internet and found this:

20120218_171535.jpg
[/IMG].

Can anyone confirm if this is a standard hanger i need:

LY FF182
Cheers mate, will buy myself one.

I had a look on a standrad hanger on the internet and found this:

20120218_171535.jpg
[/IMG].

Can anyone confirm if this is a standard hanger i need:

Thread revival!!! Does anyone have a part number for this hanger?? just bought one from Adam at Renault and it's arrived but is far too small to fit on the studs under the car. Wrong part I presume!!