ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Being late on a 12k service

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

cool mine was 1k over i was getting woried id invalidate my warranty!!

Thanks mate

it doesnt invalidate your warranty been late for a service unless the fault is directly attributed to the missed/late service

Cocopops is right its 1 k/ 1 month tolerance
but they have to prove that not having the service has accounted to the problem to refuse/not pay 100% of the warently cliams.

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 04 August 2005

Cocopops is right its 1 k/ 1 month tolerance
but they have to prove that not having the service has accounted to the problem to refuse/not pay 100% of the warently cliams.
Think its down to dealer really then as I got my 36k service done at 38k and they never said a word...

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Just say your dealer said 18k like all the other clios. Dealer told me that and tried to argue the fact when i advised him it was 12k.

If you are miles over just blame your dealer, not a leg to stand on.

The service intervals being quoted by Reno are all over the place.

I have been told 12k/12M, 12k/18M, 18k/18M, 18K/24M!!! Even the Reno people on the Renosport site have said 2 different things (12k/12M & 12k/18M) FFS, cant they get their act together. My local dealer says 12k/18M & this would suit me as only on 8k now @ 10m old, I recon I will get this in writing ( I have done an oil/filter change @ 6k)

Simon

Quote: Originally posted by Daz_2427 on 04 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by edde on 04 August 2005Cocopops is right its 1 k/ 1 month tolerance
but they have to prove that not having the service has accounted to the problem to refuse/not pay 100% of the warently cliams.[/QUOTE]Think its down to dealer really then as I got my 36k service done at 38k and they never said a word...

They wont say anthing until you have a warenty claim.
Then again maybe they forgot yu were on 38k and wrote it down at 37 to save any possbly problems if a warently claim did come up.

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 05 August 2005
wot about on a 18k service? 04 plate?

For normal CLios youve the same tolerancs of 1k / 1 month.