ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Belated stoke meet pics!

Chocolate Bar™
Good meet chaps, nice to catch up with edde etc. Hope everyones stomaches held this time. Big thanks to kully, donnyo, edde, giles etc. for making the effort to pop along :D

DSC00044-2.jpg

DSC00043-1.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
last sunday i think your name was down for it! Thanks justin, believe it or not i havent properly cleaned it for over a month... i bloody love yellow cars lol

M

mini-valver

I was sooo late so didnt really get chating as we were on our own little add on table! :( All the cars looked fantastic though!

Chocolate Bar™
I was sooo late so didnt really get chating as we were on our own little add on table! :( All the cars looked fantastic though!

lol, i didnt have my bloody fone on me either! got your text about 2 days ago, and by the time you got tehre was too dark for pics (as you can tell by the terrible top one)

M

mini-valver

Lovely sunday drivers eh! I'd of been on time (nearly ;) ) If it was'nt for them, although i did have a nice whooping by a Bentley!

looks flat m8, the 2x vents below the headlamp have polystyrene behind them and it should be black not yellow! being picky m8 but that would drive me crackers!

Chocolate Bar™
looks flat m8, the 2x vents below the headlamp have polystyrene behind them and it should be black not yellow! being picky m8 but that would drive me crackers!

paints not flat at all may just be the piccys. If the bumper was flat the bonnet and wings would be flat also as they were done at the same time lol. See what you mean about the vents now mate, will have a closer look. Already sent it back once as i wasnt happy! Have a look at the paint on this piccy i dont think it looks flat?

IMG_5485.jpg

yup looks better there mate, but its under artificial light and its wet so it will never look flat in those circumstances, not being critical mate it would just drive me nuts!

Chocolate Bar™
nah i appreciate you pointing it out, What do you mean by flat? as in dull? if anything i was quite impressed with the quality of the paintwork (if nothing else). In real life the bumper is exaclty the same quality as the bonnet and wing in the pics, may just be dirty?

black/gold 182
i used to work in a bodyshop and that dont look flat to mr either :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as said must just be the picture. all the same its a cracking car matey;)

Chocolate Bar™
cheers mate, you know how picky i am with my paintwork, would hate there to be anything wrong with it and having to send it back for the third time! Will defo give the vents a closer look though

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Bumper looks fine up in person.

The yellow is very hard to get a "solid" colour in pictures due to the many angles, especially on the bumper!

Looks sweet :D

Chocolate Bar™
eddes the extremely good looking man, beaming straight at the camera ;)

has - if you say the paints alright, must be ok lol

wilky - lol never noticed till you said!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
eddes the extremely good looking man, beaming straight at the camera ;)

has - if you say the paints alright, must be ok lol

wilky - lol never noticed till you said!

:eek:

From what i saw at the meet, match is very nice. Nothing to moan about !

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
lol , just seen the pics .....good meet and run for me and donnyo coming down ;)

Kully...the only man who can get lost using sat nav! :quiet:...wouldn't mind...but the building was a big one on the side of the A50...I thought is that it...Kully drove past it! :eek: all in jest tho'

Was a good drive up, and back wasn't too bad apart from J13 exit being closed and having to drive through the roadworks...car was dusty as hell because of it! :dapprove: ;)

lol , just seen the pics .....good meet and run for me and donnyo coming down ;)

Kully...the only man who can get lost using sat nav! :quiet:...wouldn't mind...but the building was a big one on the side of the A50...I thought is that it...Kully drove past it! :eek: all in jest tho'

Was a good drive up, and back wasn't too bad apart from J13 exit being closed and having to drive through the roadworks...car was dusty as hell because of it! :dapprove: ;)

pmsl i got it wrong getting out of pizzahut :S