ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

berk seller on ebay!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
lol yea that was why i asked the question bout the doors!
im sure you guys can think up some funny questions

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q: hi what are you looking to get for the car as im quite interested and you say you lost the keys but the pic shows them in the ignition many thanksMar-02-08

A: thats not the right key hoping get around £800 - £1000

PMSL !!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Why havent you had time to get it ready for the London to Brighton? Woman/Boyfriend troubles?"

hee hee.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 1.2 16v
i commented...

Hi, i only live down the road in chatham. I will come and collect from you £100 cash for the wheels. my number is 07772813113 thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 1.2 16v
hi there i see you got new doors for it, my mini is a shade darker than the mini 30 colour so the ones on your car would be perfect to replace my rusted ones as i can see whoever sprayed them didnt do them in the right colour. would you take £15.87 for the pair?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHRODL

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
That guy is going to blow his top when he gets all these questions.

In fairness im selling a few bmw parts on ebay and some of the questions are so wierd.

Someone asked if the glass on my foglight was clear or non see through. its in the pic??? why would you have a black foglight lens???

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Someone asked if the glass on my foglight was clear or non see through. its in the pic??? why would you have a black foglight lens???
Perhaps they mean like this sort of style. Although it kind of is 'see through'
[IMGo]http://www.classicalfa.com/shop/images/rhd%20headlamp.jpg[/IMGo]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
bmw only do one style and you can see the lens clearly in my pic.

Anyway i had my rely to my question.

IDIOT.

I want to reply but its to cruel