ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best 172 exhaust

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
im after a new exhaust system for my 172 clio but not sure which one is best, not realy bothered how loud it is either

any help would be much appreciated

i live in newcastle. cheers

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
all have a look in your website, th only problem is i have a 182 manifold and cat to go on so will a 172 system fit with the 182 cat an manifold or will i have to adapt it

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
we can do slightly quieter if requested (extra cost though)

182 cat won't fit onto a 172 system, i would'nt bother with the cat at all

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
a realise this is off topic but you wouldnt know of a track day in the north just to loose me track day virginity

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
a realise this is off topic but you wouldnt know of a track day in the north just to loose my track day virginity

CTR--VX220D
ExKit.jpg

clio 172 sport
can you not make the yozzasport recessed into the bumper dont like zausts that just sit under the bumper?

Megane Trophy
Mine has broken between the cat and the backbox about 100 miles from home this morning!

The drive home wasnt much fun as was soo bloody loud!

Going to get it sorted asap, would head for a yozza system or prospeed but there both too far away and i need something asap before i have to head abroad again!

Megane Trophy
Sorry Yozza, i wanted something custom, and not too loud but enough bark for pleasure! - SOUNDS LIKE MY MISSUS!

So ive got a custom one being made 2moro, in the style of the prospeed 172 with the 182 surround