ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best 19" flat screen for gaming? / uni work

Civic Type -R FN2
what are my options? i want it to be fast enough for gaming and i want a high res as im used to 1800x 1400, price about £200 any suggestions?

thanks tom

I would go for the Dell Ultrasharp 20" @ 1680x1050. Gobsmacking displays (Samsung panels) for the money with some nice real estate in terms of widescreen size. I use one in my gaming machine, as I believe does The Rasclart. Whilst obviously not as liquid smooth as a top CRT, it's very very good.

Clio 172 Mk2
i purchased the new asus one from overclockers recently mate. personally dont think it can be beaten for price and the specs it has. You won't find one with a higher contrast ratio or brightness rating for the money

Dci 100
I've got dual display samsung syncmaster 730bf's on my computer, tho i make music on mine so i can live with the bit in the middle of the screens...looks cool too, and they're very good screens :cool: