ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best 37" tv

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
You won't get one until January, unless you get it from John Lewis'

I tried very very hard!!

I went for a 37PFL7662D instead in the end

clio 172 cup
my dad has just bought this tv 800quid with stand the picture is rubbish theres a blur around ppls body i dont know if it needs fine tuned

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
no point getting 1080p on a 37 inch tv

tosh 37WLT66 owner for a year, no problems whatsoever, really happy!

RB 182
So which should you choose – a TV with 720p, 1080i or 1080p?
  • 720p resolution is the most widely available and affordable
  • most current HD programming is in 720p format
  • you will still be able to receive higher standard HD programming such as 1080, the quality will simply be ‘downgraded’ to 720p
720p - For most of us then 720p will still deliver incredible detailed and realistic pictures and means you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of emerging HD technologies.

1080p - Gaming enthusiasts and movie fans with Blu-ray or HD DVD players will find that a 1080p television is the only way to fully experience the true potential of high-definition PS3, blu-ray and other HD DVD players. Plus, we’re seeing more blu-ray and HD discs being released, providing cinema-quality picture and sound.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
If fed a true HD 1080p source, yeah you might just be able to tell. If you can afford it get the best you can

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
If fed a true HD 1080p source, yeah you might just be able to tell. If you can afford it get the best you can
What would be classed as a true HD 1080p source?

Do PS3's/Eggboxes kick out 1080?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
^ If you do get it, come back and report. Seems too cheap to be any good, so will be interested to hear your verdict.